- 10/4/2013 - JFK Partners Inaugural Autism Spectrum Disorders Conference
- Dual Diagnosis Gap Analysis Project - Frequently Asked Questions about the project
- Colorado Autism Commission - Click here for the 2009 Colorado Autism Commission Reports.
- Services for Children and Families - JFK Partners provides evaluation and treatment services for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families. More information can be found by clicking on this box.
JFK Partners is an interdepartmental program of the departments of Pediatrics and Psychiatry of the University of Colorado School of Medicine located at the Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora, Colorado. Designated as Colorado's University Center of Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDD) and Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (LEND) Program, JFK Partners has collaborative relationships with numerous organizations that are a part of Colorado's developmental disability and special health care needs communities.
The purpose of JFK Partners is to provide:
- Interdisciplinary Pre-service Training that is family and person-centered, culturally competent, and community-based that addresses the critical values, knowledge and skills necessary to build inclusive communities for people with developmental disabilities and their families;
- Continuing Education focused on evidence-based practice and research for a range of levels from awareness to expert content, and to interdisciplinary and discipline-based audiences which include family members and consumers;
- Clinical Services including diagnosis, treatment, and consultative services to persons with developmental disabilities and their families;
- Community Collaboration through consultation and technical assistance to and in conjunction with a range of community partners to include state and local agencies, providers, advocacy groups, and ad hoc issue-oriented collaborative groups;
- Research in the areas of descriptive, epidemiological, clinical and health services research which contribute to the knowledge base regarding the health, and well-being and education of persons with developmental disabilities and their families; and
- Dissemination of high quality products written by JFK Partnersí faculty through a variety of methods, including electronic, and in adapted formats as appropriate.